So, tomorrow, I give a talk at the DaVinci Academy. I have been working on it in my head for several weeks, and sketching out some of the ideas I want to incorporate (mainly, I'm trying to articulate my mental file-drawers of specific scientific interconnectedness-es, as a visual. oy. I think I need more dimensions than I know how to make in my computer.)
I Keynoted the whole thing up today, and then decided I didn't like the way it came out. So I deleted it, and started over.
Wow. Imagine that. I have time to decide I don't like something. And then I have time to do something about it. That has not happened to me since... ummmm...
Maybe I shouldn't think about that.
In other news, we now have TWO enormous cabbages from the Eastern bloc CSA. All I know how to do with cabbage is make coleslaw. We did that with the first one. They might make good bowling balls...
Koonin’s Temperature of the LOL Stratosphere
10 hours ago

1 comment:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borscht
Post a Comment