Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh yeah. Weekends.

I know this will make all of you nutty, but I just had a weekend. You remember those. I woke up on Saturday, and pretty much had nothing on the agenda but laundry, and dinner at a friend's house. Two hours later, laundry was done. So I went for a bike ride. I had no particular place to go. It was just nice out, so I rode my bike.

Then on Sunday, I woke up and had nothing on the agenda at all. I went out to breakfast at the coffee shop, and ran into some friends, so we ate together. Then I went for a walk to the duck pond. I wandered over to the NMT library to flip through their magazines. I went to the grocery store to buy a pencil. I sketched for a while, and took a nap, and then listened to music. Then I read a book.

I had forgotten that it was possible to get up in the morning and have nothing planned. Oh, yeah, and not immediately MAKE plans, out of sheer panic! ; )

No comments: