Friday, February 13, 2009

Small Things #3:


1) Alternate definitions of 'winning'.

2) Wind that blows so hard it BREAKS THE DOOR. WOW! WOW. Seriously. Wow. I thought we were having a tornado. Turns out I just have wimpy, mostly-already-broken doors. Still. Wow.

3) My morning encounter with Jehovah's Witnesses. They are so cute and roly-poly and earnest. Especially when they show me astronomy pictures on their pamphlets. I sincerely love people. Everyone picks their own favorites from the thousand words a picture represents. Such glorious diversity. So many ways to think.

4) 4.5 billion more years of sunshine. Wealth beyond imagining.

5) University mail rooms---so much more convenient than the post office. They saved me about 3 miles of walking with a heavy package today.

No comments: