Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another talk...

So, tomorrow, I give a talk at the DaVinci Academy. I have been working on it in my head for several weeks, and sketching out some of the ideas I want to incorporate (mainly, I'm trying to articulate my mental file-drawers of specific scientific interconnectedness-es, as a visual. oy. I think I need more dimensions than I know how to make in my computer.)

I Keynoted the whole thing up today, and then decided I didn't like the way it came out. So I deleted it, and started over.

Wow. Imagine that. I have time to decide I don't like something. And then I have time to do something about it. That has not happened to me since... ummmm...

Maybe I shouldn't think about that.

In other news, we now have TWO enormous cabbages from the Eastern bloc CSA. All I know how to do with cabbage is make coleslaw. We did that with the first one. They might make good bowling balls...

1 comment:

Adam said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borscht