Monday, September 29, 2008

Sometimes, it's the little things...

Today, I have no emails in my inbox. Ahhh...

See, this is how I work. I get an email from someone, and I do one of four things:

a) delete it immediately, because I'm not going to buy those pills that make me longer and stronger. Nope. Don't need 'em.

b) answer it right away, if it's actually quick and/or easy.

c) leave it in my inbox, if I can't get to it just then, but will some time soon.

d) delegate it to someone else.

So, only about every other year or so, is my inbox actually empty. Today is one of those days. I also have only one more work-related item on my to-do list. I do believe I'm almost ready to go to Socorro!
____________________

Zeroth draft
has an interesting thought about 'personal hells'. Hmmm... my own personal hell... Probably this: Delayed at the Salt Lake City airport, indefinitely, with nothing to read, and 'CNN: fear-mongering airport edition' playing loudly, without pause, 24/7. (Why SLC? Because the drinks are so tiny and expensive that there's no way I could find oblivion.)

No comments: