Friday, September 5, 2008

Oooooh... I'm so wicked!

I took the bus to the Smith's today, to pick up some items for the Departmental party.

I was feeling very virtuous, getting back to my bussing habits.

It's case-lot week at the Smith's. If you live in Utah, you know what I mean. If you don't, you should visit sometime, and someone here will be happy to explain to you what a person would do with a case of Duncan Hines cake mix, a case of tomato paste, and a case of chicken-in-a-can. But I digress...

I'm standing there looking at the books, which are all set out in stacks on a big table. And I notice something kinda weird. On top of all the books by Barack Obama, or Al Gore, or the book about the fight for the Supreme Court, or 'Under the Banner of Heaven', there's a different book. So that you won't know they are there. So I ran around and reshelved ALL of 'em! I put my liberal cooties all over that place! Tee-hee!

No comments: