Friday, September 5, 2008

Never satisfied, am I?

So yesterday, I ran two of the three miles of the exercise loop, all the way from the Strong's Canyon bridge around to the soccer field at Mt Ogden Park.

So today, I ran from the bridge to 26th street, and then I thought, 'Why don't I just go up to the shoreline trail and go back that way?' Because it's really a long, steep climb from that spot, that's why!!! D'oh. So I only ran about a mile today, but I climbed and walked a really long way. Poor Cassie is tuckered out. (and so am I)

Off to finish my talk for Monday at ISU. But the weather is so incredible that it's hard to stay inside. Maybe I'll work on some prototype Environmental Physics projects instead. NO---bad sabbatical girl! Finish the talk! THEN go outside.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Go ye outside so that the rest of us working schmucks can live vicariously through you.

(Oh, yeah, that IS the long way back, but a great loop, huh?)

jcaastro said...

Yes! I feel like I hiked miles!

Go Stacy!

j